Illustrated cover to cover, Williams Gynecology delivers comprehensive, evidence-based coverage of the full
spectrum of gynecologic healthcare and disease management―from benign general gynecology to reproductive
endocrinology, infertility, and menopause to female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery to gynecologic
oncology. Hundreds of original drawings compliment the text.
Every chapter of this authoritative guide offers a practical template enabling you to approach every diagnosis and treatment consistently and accurately―while treatment algorithms, differential diagnosis boxes, and other features
make finding the right answers quick and easy. The Aspects of Gynecologic Surgery and Atlas of Gynecologic
Surgery section covers benign gynecologic conditions, minimally invasive surgery, surgeries for female pelvic
reconstruction, and surgeries for gynecologic malignancies.
• NEW content on minimally invasive procedures, benign gynecology, urogynecology, gynecologic oncology, and reproductive endocrinology
• 450+ full-color figures depicting operative techniques
• Illustrated gynecologic anatomy chapter―invaluable for surgeons
• Covers a wide range of surgical operations―each one illustrated in painstaking detail
• A cost-effective option to purchasing two separate textbooks